[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [SHOWGSD-L] lilly strikes again <G>

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:20:53 EDT

lol, gayle.  lilly is the first rescue i have ever kept.   initially, all i
could see were the differences between her and my "show  dogs".  now i see
the inherent similarities which are the basis of this  wonderful breed.  as
each dog does, she's taught me so much.  it's a  real eye-opener to watch a
dog go from "don't touch me" to become  one who groans during ear rubs!
diane
Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 7/25/2009 8:48:29 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

lol -  Lilly sounds like a lot of fun, you're lucky you have her!!!  My
first  GSD was just the opposite.  The first thing she did every morning while
I  got ready to go to work was "make the bed" - ie - push all the pillows on
the  floor then she'd nap on the bed.  I never could figure out why she
didn't  like pillows.

Gayle & the Hooligans!

_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/) _http://www.picturetrail.com/arycrest_
(http://www.picturetrail.com/arycrest)  - Link to The Hooligans  Albums