[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]food for thought... and bodies

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cathy <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 10:04:47 -0700

sounds delicious.  cold weather food is the best!
Storm

On Oct 11, 2014, at 9:58 AM, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx wrote:

Cold and raw here, mushrooms oven roasting for cream of mushroom soup, fresh
baguette from this AM from a terrific bakery, a nice cabernet for later.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 10/11/2014 11:03:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
spinach humus and crispers, fresh picked (got them yesterday, I picked!)
raspberries are on the snacking menu today.
Molly