[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]  Towns gird against influx of pit bulls

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 20:03:24 EDT

VERY old news, Ginger.   As a matter of fact, I think ONE of those passed
BSL, the others with the good people of Colorado working hard, passed good
dangerous dog ordinances and no BSL.   Not that there shouldn't be diligence,
and
the Coloradans are still dilligent.   The most recent discussion centers around
Englewood, CO and hopefully, the Coloradans will go to their council meeting
and explore alternatives to BSL.   But you did forward almost 10 month old
posting, here.

Stormy

In a message dated 10/12/06 4:53:45 PM, cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>   Now six cities and one county are looking at either passing bans or
> restrictions on pit bulls or retooling their vicious-animal ordinances,
> concerned that they will see an influx of dangerous dogs as a result of the
> new restrictions. Lone Tree and Parker will take up the pit-bull issue at
> council meetings Jan. 17.

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
UPDATED 2/11/06....CHECK IT OUT!!!!
www.FairhopeGSD.com