[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Tips for pregnant bitch

  • From: "Mary-Anne" <versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx" <gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 02:00:07 +0000

I’d be interested in replies to this also.

One thing that I don’t do is to use anything chemical (ie heart guard,
flea/tick applications, immunizations, fancy shampoos) during the pregnancy nor
while she’s nursing. I have her on puppy food now. What else can I do to
naturally supplement her.

Thank you

Mary-Anne

Sent from Windows Mail