[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]  So. Cal. Rain

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:29:08 EST

Actually, the Antelope Valley, a desert, pumps water from the aqueduct INTO
their water table, one of the larger water tables in the area.   Depending on
where you live in SoCalifornia, the water table canbe 50 feet or 500 feet under
you in their underground streams.   (Finding out about water tables, digging
wells, and well witchers was part of my experience when Jim built his last
house.)
Stormy

In a message dated 1/10/05 5:21:25 PM, ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

> Remember, this is a desert, and there is no underground water table for
> the  water
> to reach. So, it sinks down about a foot, and starts to puddle.

www.FairhopeGSD.com