[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]  Run for our Board

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:15:17 -0500

The day I would sign away my rights in order to be a member of a dog
club(any club) is the day I would walk away from the club.

I learned years ago I could still breed, still show and still love my dogs
and not be a club member.   I am because I choose to do it.  Ask me to give
up my rights  and I would choose not to be a member

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org