[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Pennsylvania Dog Legislation  Wil...

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:18:19 EDT

I think these two posts typify why just dismissing a broadly sent email by
Yates or anybody else is not wise.   I could point to similar disagreements
between groups in CA now that is so very harmful when we need unity (or MANY
other
states, cities, counties, too), but the point is that committment to one
direction to the point of ignoring other viewpoints is neither helpful nor
forward
moving.   At a certain point, to shut ears (or eyes) on everybody except
those to whom you are singularly committed is similar to movements in which I
surely do   not want to belong.
Stormy
who continues to forward posts and articles, even those with which I
disagree.

In a message dated 4/20/08 6:30:58 AM, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> PA has been a puppymill state as long as I can remember...and nobody
> is going to do anything to the bad breeders until they can smack the good
> ones, too.
> That's how it works.  Puff indeed!  The Advisory Board is a load of puff
> (for want of a better word) and so is the Federation.
>     Rendell is going to sneak this latest bit of claptrap thru...without the
> comment period usually afforded proposed legislation, and then what?  It's
> all fine
> to say none of it can be enforced...but that's a lot of baloney.  They only
> have to enforce it once, and make it a big deal...and then ignore the rest,
> just as they
> ignored the Cavalier person for years.  He sat there breeding Pekingese for
> 20 years and the State did nothing...the conditions were as bad or worse
> than they were with the Cavaliers.....even people in Canada knew....but the
> State ignored him until it was FORCED to do something.
>
>           Peggy

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car
listings at AOL Autos.