[ SHOWGSD-L ] RE: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Pennsylvania Dog Legislation  Wil...

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 09:04:15 -0400

What you have posted a link to is dated December 2006.  What about a more
recent change? I know there is one... even if they haven't posted it.
We have had this discussion before... Kathy is all for licensing all
breeders.  I (and Mr Yates) am one of those "ilk" that is opposed to
licensing breeders, beyond what is already required by the USDA.

I will go through the document posted and post the objections later (unless
someone else beats me to it) later. Right now I am out the door on my way to
work. Gotta work to feed the dogs, LOL....

But remember this... and LEARN IT, LIVE IT, LOVE IT.......

?You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey
if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the
harms it would cause if improperly administered.? Lyndon B Johnson.

Because more ofen than not, it IS improperly administered. I am all to aware
of the abuse by AC all across this country.  AC is rapidly being invaded and
taken over by ARistas or at best uninformed people with NO clue as to animal
husbandry.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA www.rihadin.com
 "A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves." --Edward R. Murrow
GA Director RDOE
Member GSDCA
please help rescue... http://lasthopesafehaven.com/