[ SHOWGSD-L ] RE: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Customers?  As I see it....?

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx>, <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <micky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 19:09:05 -0700

I could not have said it better Pat.  Nadine and I, along with our
co-owners, Paul and Jenn Root, just finished our first dog that I didn't
handle.  It was nice to see her looking so good in the ring with Amy, Zak
and Art.  It is still not the same as doing it yourself.  IT IS HELL TO GET
OLD.

Bobes (obed., tracking, herding, rally, etc.) in which owners HANDS ON
participation is predominate, has expanded so much because of
one's own sense of accomplishment.   It just feels good to do it yourself.
Regards,
Pat