[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [SHOWGSD-L} Re: Beaumont/national update

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 12:48:42 -0400

I have a lot of brand new clothes and some slightly used clothing I am
willing to donate.  I also have brand new shoes that have *never* been
worn.  I'll donate these as well.

This may sound awful, but I do have one concern about sending this stuff
to the established collection centers...  I've donated stuff like this
before only to have the people who should have been distributing the
stuff, keep it because the things I donated were very nice.  (And I do
mean nice.)  This has happened when I've donated good things to
charities and crisis centers too.

If you guys down in Texas (Cyndy, Molly, Mo, et al) can figure out a way
to make sure the stuff I send gets distributed to the people who need
it, I'll send the stuff next week.  Just give me an address.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Allemande German Shepherd Dogs
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam