[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Joe Bihari

  • From: Barbara Amidon <amidon481@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@freelists org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 17:11:02 +0000

I am so sad to hear about Joe Bihari. We go back many many years..his wife
Marie was one of the sweetest human beings..now Joe will be reunited with
her..as we get older it gets harder losing so many great friends.joes whole
life was with his beloved German shepherds..Joe also ran the northern NJ g's
club..i was on the clubs panel many times with Connie beckhardt. This club was
a powerhouse with a huge membership for years.like everything now it is very
small..we bred to indie and of coarse the beautiful rom bitch champion ambers
lady in red best in futurity and maturity.the mother of champion ambers Kailua
crème rom memories……a sad day for me and the shepherd people

Sent from Surface