[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Is this insane….breeding?

  • From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:39:58 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the opening Evan.  Yes, the Red Book has more information  than
you could possibly imagine when it comes to stud dogs/brood bitches.   I
know I was blown away by all of the information I had to research when I  took
over the Red Book 7 years ago.  I have learned so much by  studying the
statistics in these last 7 years.  If you are not making  use of this tool, you
are missing a ton of information.

The 2012 Red Book is at the printer and I expect them back the week before
the National.  They'll be shipped out at that time, so if you haven't
already ordered yours, now is the time to do it.  Just go to the GSDCA.org
store and point and click.

Thanks for your orders!!

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
GSDCA member since  1976
Signers of the Breeders Code
AKC Breeder of Merit

In a message dated 9/18/2013 3:30:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

The  class can be helpful,  but you
can do the same by reading the Red  Book.