[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]  Ft Collins is definitely east of the Rockies

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 00:17:52 EDT

What a nice leisurely drive!   Driving with 4 dogs and a cat on the way over,
stopping one night in a motel, and got into Longmont (20 minutes from
Loveland) in mid afternoon the 2nd day.   Even got my van washed and the dogs
settled
in time for a great dinner at a French Restaurant!!

Coming back to California, it was with 3 dogs and a cat, but same time
sequences.   Only no French Restaurant....but some great tacos made by my son!!!

It's really an easy two day drive, and I probably could have done it in one,
minus animals.

Stormy
In a message dated 7/30/07 8:29:28 PM, ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

> Tedi plans to drive to Ft. Collins. It should only take three days.   In
> California, that is like driving to work for a week.

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs
www.cfodconline.org