[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]Elections and stuff!!

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:27:36 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>
To: <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 12:39 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: news from board meeting

> Besides Nanci's. what other positions are going to be open this year?
> Dare  we mention the dreaded "E" word.....Elections.....
> Ileana

Hi Ileana,  You can add Corresponding Secretary to the list of positions
needing to be filled. I gave my notice the beginning of this year I wouldn't
run for another term.  My 12 hour a day job plus all my dogs, horse  and
property as well as a few shows now and then with my Grand daughter Amy and
my beautiful pup need priority for now.
As to the elections they are in good hands.  We have a good Election Agent
hired so all should go super well!
Yesterday the Board approved Honest Ballot as our Agent
Please be advised September 7, 2008 is the very last day for me to receive
petitions and bios.  That actually means receive here at my home.  All
materials will go out the very next day and I have promised the Election
agents there will be no calls to say a late bio or petition is on it's way
after that date.  Our goal is to get everything on it's way on time and with
the very top of the line first class postage to Canada.
Anyone can contact me for any contracts or other paper work.
Sharon Allbright