[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]  Canine Registries (Minus AKC) Meet!!!!!

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 21:35:19 EST

This is a great beginning, Paul.   Has there been any response from the AKC
clubs at all?   How long has it been since the letters were sent out?

Actually, I was more considering joining forces with other groups that have
joined to fight the onslaught, but the AKC member clubs could certainly be a
start.   I know when PAWS first reared its ugly head, SAOVA, DFOW and one
other,
(can't remember that one, darn it!) joined immediately and presented a very
strong force.   More of that is n eeded, don't you think?    I think recent
California travesities would have been better represented by dog groups if
there
were a consolidation like that, no?

Stormy

Stormy
In a message dated 11/8/06 5:22:55 PM, rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> This is one of the efforts RALEEF has started. In Lew's name, we sent a
> letter to every President of every AKC Parent club requesting the same kind
> of meeting and planning session. Once we hear back, I will post to all how
> it's going.
>
> Pau

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
UPDATED 2/11/06....CHECK IT OUT!!!!
www.FairhopeGSD.com