[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [SHOWGSD-L] AKC Litter Reg

  • From: "Melissa Campbell" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 04:35:21 -0500

Last year I had problems with online registration where I had sold the dam
before all the pups from the litter were registered. Half the litter had
already been registered through the online system, but once AKC received the
dam's change of ownership, I could not even log into the online litter
information without getting the dam's "certificate issue date" from the new
owner.  I questioned this since I was the sole LITTER OWNER regardless of
who owned the dam months later.  After I was able to log in again, I still
had problems getting the online registrations through on those remaning
puppies so I finally gave up and went the old send the application through
the mail route.

Melissa