[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: judsohngsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 14:41:06 -0400 (EDT)

How many Obedience folks think it means more to get a "leg" or finish a title
at the National?   If I had a white who was ready for an obedience title, I
would show at the GSDCA National Obedience Trial, if I could get there.

If I had a TOP obedience GSD, regardless of color, I would want to compete at
the GSDCA National Obedience Trial, where the TOP competitors would be
gathering.

This is also called "supporting your breed club"

Barb Hively - PA
DNA.  It's what makes a white, a German Shepherd