[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]

  • From: pagairs@xxxxxxx
  • To: myjoygs@xxxxxxx, nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 08:59:03 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you Joyce. I was asked by Nancy Harper to create the logo for our
Centennnial. After giving it alot of thought the slogan which is "100  years of
service to mankind" and never forgetting 9/11, the idea was to begin with the
statue at AKC which is dog New York that was given after 9/11. I asked Bill
Pfeiffer to go to AKC in Raleigh and get several pictures of that statue. I
replaced the rock with the globe, which represents service to the world, added
the heart which obviously shows the heart of the GSD and then asked my
pre-press/creative people to assist with the final touches. I'm proud of the
fact that I was allowed to be a part of history and will never forget being a
part of the Centennial.
Gary Szymczak