[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Kathy Tank'" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:59:22 -0400

There are no charges at this type of cocktail party - there will be a
cocktail party for the membership also WITH CASH BARS  THE SAME SPONSORS AND
DIGNATARIES WILL BE PRESENT there also.
This celebration is about and for the members - we do need sponsors, just
like we need Purina for other club activities.   This is not meant to be
EXCLUSIVE of the  MEMBERS , we are offering everything else for the benefit
of the members.

Your suggestions are welcome,

How important is the historical DVD to the members ?

How important is the historical DVD booklet to the members ?

Should we honor the MWD, SAR DOGs Assistance Dogs of our breed, and non
Military Dogs who work daily to help with our security and safety?

Should we honor the 5 branches of the military and their MWD?

Should we pay tribute to the Veteran Military Working Dog Handlers?

Nancy