[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 07:31:42 -0500

Thank you so very much Iza, for your thoughtful response to Tom's post!
It was late when I read it and did not respond but sure wanted to do so.
I also opened his web and saw this Buddah stuff and felt odd with his
name being and every day one (Tom Elkins) and the end of his post with
"Shalom to All"  !!!!!    Guess Tom is ODD!!  I don't know this gentleman,
if he's gentle and as I'm sitting here tapping out MY WORDS I know you
folks already know "I AM NOT NORMAL" meaning I'm ODD!!
I second your motion, Iza for a most definite explanation for all to see
and/or a separate "Sorry Folks" from him IF he is GENTLE!
I rest MY CASE -----------    Norma no L