[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]

  • From: Renee Lustig <rance50402@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, betjagsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 09:14:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Betty,
I'm 50 too and understand the aches and pains. You go girl! Don't quit or the
nasty people win. I showed horses when I was younger and know what it's like to
have the nose in the air creeps laugh at you. Those kind of people aren't worth
your time.
Keep doing what gives you joy and they can stuff it!
Renee
P.S. I'm living in Lab country and just having a shepherd gets me sneered at
during Kennel Club. I've learned to sneer back-GRRRRR!