[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: betjagsd@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 18:41:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Betty...I don't know you, but I sure do like you!...you got spunk!...don't
let the pigeons interfere with you showing your dog and having a good
time!...now don't get me wrong...when Evan used to fall we laughed at him as
soon as we knew he wasn't hurt, but our laughter was out of love (a guy
thing)... but laughing to make fun of some one?...I loved your statement about
their mother must have done something wrong!..Ed