[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]

  • From: Crystaridge <crystaridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:48:02 -0800

AMEN Nancy!!!!   If you are 'still learning' after 45 years,   I don't feel
so bad to think that I am 'still learning' after 25 years.

The people that I have a problem with are those that have been in the breed
for five or six years and figure that they know
EVERYTHING about the Breed and have no problem telling others how good or
bad their dog is, or how they SHOULD
HAVE bred.   Guess we are 'slow learners'.

Sylvia
Crystaridge German Shepherds
http://www.geocities.com/crystaridgegsd/