[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick@xxxxxxxxx, nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:27:09 EST

In a message dated 11/16/2004 7:24:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pmick@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> Well, I'll put in my next column in Show Sight, if that'll help.
> My other idea is that if a judge does this early on in the assignment,
> that the rest of the dogs be pulled...and someone tell the steward or
> judge why this is happening.  Of course, that won't happen...but just
> think if it did...it might teach the judge a lesson.
> It's also probably the only way the AKC would notice.
> Peggy

Peggy, that would be super.  I think it should be in the Gazette breed column
too:)

Kathy

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For technical help and administrative matters, please contact the List
Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx