[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SHOW SITE MAGAZINE

  • From: "Morton Goldfarb" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "janandmort@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx" <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 15:08:52 -0500

AJ the publisher wants advertisers to utilize this remarkable format
The previous magazine that featured our Breed was exceptional and he has done
this for many other breeds and the Magazine is sent to all AKC judges
I am sending it to foreign contacts to let them know
Thanks
Morton

"In the end it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many
moments took your breath away"

Morton Goldfarb,M.D. FACS
CEO ENT ASSOC OF AL, PC

http://showgsd.org/mail.html