[ SHOWGSD-L ] SHOW RESULTS/GSDC OF LITTLE ROCK & GSDC OF MEMPHIS

  • From: WMReata@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 12:18:36 EDT

First I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Fred Migliore and Michael
Cheeks for judging our conformation shows.  They were such a pleasure to  work
with
and a lot of fun to hang out with, also.   Next, a BIG THANK  YOU to all of
our exhibitors who came from near and far to give us such a great,  quality
filled entry.  Last, but certainly not least, a BIG THANK YOU  to Scott Yergin
for judging our Fun Match. He had such a gentle touch  with all the dogs
entered
in the match.
We were so glad to have beautiful, sunny weather both days of  judging.  IF
you have not been to our shows we hope you will join us next  year!!!
CONGRATULATIONS to all our winners!!!!  I will get the entire marked  catalog
sent in to Bill Pfieffer so you can see all the results but for now I  will
tell you the top winners.

Saturday, April 2, 2005---Judge Fred Migliore

Winners Dog----(4 points)--WELOVE DU CHIEN'S HARRISON, owned by Jane Kerner
Jeff Moebius & Pam Stoesser
Reserve Winners Dog----MARHAVEN SOLITAIRE TRAVELER, owned by Jim  Cozad

Winners Bitch-----(5 points)--SCHNEIDERHOF'S FOXY LADY, owned by Nancy
Schneider
Reserve Winners Bitch-----NEW CASTLES FUTURE QUEST, owned by Darlene Cliff,
Pat Cliff, & Bryan O'Blanquet

Best of Breed-----CH. SCHNEIDERHOF'S LAW AND ORDER, owned by Tom &  Nancy
Schneider
Best of Opposite Sex-----SCHNEIDERHOF'S FOXY LADY (see above)
Best of Winners-----WELOVE DU CHIEN'S HARRISON (see above)
Best Puppy-----SCHNEIDERHOF'S MIRANDA RIGHTS, owned by Nancy  Schneider
Best Opposite Puppy-----JAEPAUL'S UTAH OF DERSHIMER, owned by Joyce Eberts
and Dr. Jack Eberts

Sunday, April 3, 2005---Judge Michael Cheeks

Winners Dog-----(4 points)---WELOVE DU CHIEN'S HARRISON,  owned by  Jane
Kerner, Jeff Moebius & Pam Stoesser
Reserve Winners Dog-----PAGAIRS SMOKIN GUN, owned by Gary & Patty  Szymczak

Winners Bitch-----(4 points)---DEBRIC CARETTI'S ANGELINA, owned by Jim  &
Cyndi Flautt
Reserve Winners Bitch-----SCHNEIDERHOF'S MIRANDA RIGHTS, owned by Nancy
Schneider

Best of Breed-----CH UTOPIA'S LET FREEDOM RING, owned by Gary & Patty
Szymczak
Best of Opposite Sex-----DEBRIC CARETTI'S ANGELINA (see above)
Best of Winners-----DEBRIC CARETTI'S ANGELINA (see above)
Best Puppy-----SCHNEIDERHOF'S MIRANDA RIGHTS, owned by Nancy  Schneider
Best Opposite Puppy-----JAEPAUL'S UTAH OF DERSHIMER, owned by Joyce Eberts
and Dr. Jack Eberts

Hope to see you next year at our shows!!   Clara Dean  Hope