[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SHOW DOGS DIE ..Were Kept in a Cargo Van Overnight

  • From: "Peggy M" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <VSabiaB@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:56:34 -0400

Oh, I agree.  I could never understand why the handler who left her little dog
on the grooming table while she rushed off to show another dog, and came back
to find him hanging dead from the noose, was not drummed out of the fancy.
   Nor can I understand how the couple who, just 2 years ago, claimed one of
their clients' dog had run off...and continued on thru the show weekend with
the dead dog in their van.......and never were drummed out, either.
        There are accidents, and there is carelessness....many people leave
dogs in their vans overnite.......all it takes is once, and you'd think people
would learn from the experiences of others.....but some people are just so
stupid.........
       Peggy