[ SHOWGSD-L ] SHOP TIL YOU DROP FOR THE DOGS

  • From: SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 16:10:41 EDT

I just had a very exciting surprise.  Vicki Burkey, Weeping Willow
co-founder, has blown me away with our new Weeping Willow Cafe Press  Shop!!!
It
is awesome and has everything from special gifts, baby items,  men's, women's
and children's apparel and much more.  Please stop by and  visit and start
that Christmas shopping early....you won't be sorry and it will  help the
seniors at Weeping Willow continue to live in comfort and peace.   Thank you
:-)

_http://www.cafepress.com/WeepingWillowGermanShepherdSanctuary_
(http://www.cafepress.com/WeepingWillowGermanShepherdSanctuary)

Pat  Lukos
SARAVA German Shepherds
_www.saravagsd.com_ (http://www.saravagsd.com/)
Weeping Willow 2nd  Chance German Shepherd Sanctuary
_http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/_
(http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/)