[ SHOWGSD-L ] SHAROBI'S AGAIN

  • From: "Sharobis" <sharobis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 17:22:00 -0700

Forgot to mention in my GSDC of Oregon Brag,    that the judges that have given
my CADE a look: are
CADE shown  very sparingly

Major Res. GSDC of Greater Eugene,  judge John Bemont  2006

Major 3 pts. GSDC of Greater Eugene,  judge Dany Canino 2006

Major res. Richland Kennel Club,  judge Dany Canino,  2006

Major Res.  GSDC of Washington State,  judge Gloria Birch  2007

2 pt.   GSDC of PNW     judge Kathy Pottor  2007

2 pts. Walla Walla Kennel Club,  judge Mrs. Lee Canalizo  2008

4pt Major   GSDC of Oregon,  judge Jerry Graham

Thanks you to all who see his awsome movement

One can look at his pedigree and see where his amazing movement comes from
2 x Ch. Hot Copy  ROM
Ch. Booker
Can. Ch. Woodside's Kennedy
Ch Sharobi's Freeway
And of course 2x times, outstanding producer Grandma,  my CH. Hot Copy
daughter,   Keno

Now I'm anxiously awaiting the birth of his 4 litter, out of my beautiful mover
Sharobi's Bare Naked

Shari

Shari Everitt
View Us At    http://www.sharobis.com