[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SENATOR dumps his VERY PREGNANT GSD at a KILL facility!

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windwych@xxxxxxxxx, gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 19:09:14 -0700 (PDT)

Below is a note I sent to the Senator's office. sheila

  Dear Senator, it has come to my attention that you delivered your PREGNANT
German Shepherd to a shelter where dogs are killed to reduce over population
rather than deal with the problem you allowed to precipitate. It would have
been better to take responsibility for your dog's reproductive life before she
got the chance to breed.  It also would have been better to have asked the
local dog show community for help with your grandpuppies.

  I am not a resident of South Carolina but I am sure that once word is spread,
you will not be re-elected to office, or any other office.

  Shame on you!

Sheila Lieberman
  member German Shepherd Dog Club of America

Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Senator Kent Williams of SC. dumped
his VERY pregnant and underweight GSD at a kill facility in South Carolina!
This poor girl gave birth in a bare concrete cell on Easter. She has been moved
to a somewhat better situation; but there is no heat for the little ones. She
is TERRIFIED and obviously protective of her babies. Is there ANYONE who might
have a warm, clean quiet enviornment for this poor creature? I will be posting
more about this appalling act as soon as info comes available. This is total
irresponsibility from a government official!!
Please folks, we now have TWO PAGES of GSDs listed in our forum that are in
critical situations all across the country! If you have time, a spare crate or
corner, and the ability to deal with a dog who has not known very much human
compassion, consider helping one of these dogs find a new life!
Dawn Restuccia

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to: