[ SHOWGSD-L ] SELECTS

  • From: ArDeJay@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:57:30 EDT

So what is wrong with only a few or a lot  if the judge decides ????  CREAM
OF THE CROP....I've wondered and so have a lot of others why so&so  made
it....handler,breeder,owner,paybacks.And just because you or me doesn't  know
the
handler doesn't mean the judge doesn't.Good dogs at the end cause the  judge
didn't know them,too many times we've  this happen....A great dog can  be
spotted
by all of us and so can a so so dog.We all have a preference but I  think
Select  should be dogs in contention THAT day not any other day.....I  have
attended Nationals since the late 60s and have yet to see any last select  dog
as
good as the first....Go ahead I'm flame retardent.....

Donna Jacot,ArDejay