[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SELECT changes???

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx, mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:33:10 EDT

In a message dated 4/25/2005 12:28:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxx writes:
Are we so sure we want to put more limitations on what an exhibitor GOES to
the national for???    We all want W.D., R.W.D.,  W.B.,or R.W.B.,  Best Puppy
or SELECT....that's why we're THERE!!  I thought we were trying to increase
entries??
Maybe we should again consider making it more difficult or limiting the  R.O.M
or an A.O.E. if too many start succeeding at that................???    JMO

Thanks for the input Margy.......this is not directed at you or anyone
specific but
at the idea of thinking we need more legislation.    it's a DOG SHOW!!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
Carolyn, you have hit this nail right on the head.   Its a dog show and if
that gold ring is taken completely out reach,  then we will all just stop
going.

Deb