[ SHOWGSD-L ] SELECT MALES PARt oNE

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 13:45:28 -0400 (EDT)

Here We Go!

I wonâ??t be here much, I have a Dog in the first group, A Dog in the end of
Specials, then Summer in Juniors and Then my Bitch on Specials.

I am mostly concerned with when I get a break for the bathroom. It is all
about me.

As soon as Zoe gets here, I will try to get her on the computer. We have
the obedience winners from yesterday, then the juniors to be introduced, and
then THE BIG SHOW.

They all went around twice walking and now he has his first group of
seven.  Now he is doing the individuals.  Icon is the first dog in,  and Kirk
is
the last, other than move ups and winnerâ??s dog.  They all went  out except
the first group. Kirkâ??s in the seventh group.  Icon looked  great.

It is going to be along day. Everyone is expectant, and I see a lot of
nervous people.  Bon Jovi, a good looking dog.

Now Secret Agent, The Szymczak.

Each group is being temperament tested and another group comes in. Group 2
is in now.

Jeff is getting a lot of applause

This group is lined up at different spot but the procedure is the same.
Evan made me type as promised above. They are separated into groups of 7, 626
Was moved to the first group of 7. Scottieâ??s dog got lots of applause. He
is a  GCH.  Lots of applause for Dianeâ??s dog as well. The group is making a
pass.  Now out of the ring. In walks Group 5.

Kent has Keeper and he made the crowd come alive.

And around they go. Group 6 to the ready ring. Evan is gone. Kurt is about
to enter the ring.

We have Denali and Kirk, followed by Kona, the two Veteran dogs and  Karizma
â??s Kenya who was left out of the catalogue.

Group One is back in and running . Placing them.  Tank, Sherman, Nancy  Mc
Donald, Gerry Guzman. Stay in that order and stay on the side.

Group Two enter the ring. They are still in Catalogue order. Georgie is
moved up front and the rest stay the same

Group Three in the ring and now moved around, Bill Basu followed by Linsay
and then Christy and those are the only change.

Group Four is in the ring and Scottie and Art are moved up front.  The
rest stays the same.  PASS is made. One more dog has been moved Liz Oster  is
moved behind Art Sinclair.

Group 5 is now in the ring again.  Kent,  unknown(627),unknown(620)

Onto Group 6. 630 moved up front followed by Lenny.  Last Group  now.

Group 7 - innerâ??s dog moved up and then Maria Oster and Summer.

Back to the first group. First three to the far corner, rest back to  start.
Group two - kept the first three and sent the last three back to  start.
Group three kept the four and sent two back to the start. Group 4 - he  kept
them all.  Group 5 kept first three, final three back to start. Group  6 -
Kept first two and rest to start.  Last Group - first three kept, no  wait,
kept older vet as well.

Last look at the dogs sent back to the starting gait.  He pulled out
Leslie only and sent then group home.

Now the fun begins with about 30 nice dogs in the ring. Lew is getting
ready to move them.  TAKE IT NICE AND Slow the judge requests.

There are 28 dogs in the ring. There will be three groups - ten, eight and
ten.

Mikey moved in front and Bill to the end. Lew is taking turns moving each
dog in front.  Now it is Jeff.  Half a lap. Move to the read.   Next dog
around in the lead. Rearrange time

Bill Tank, Bill Basu, Mikey, Jeff,  Georgie, Jerry, Nancy,Sean and  Lindsay
.Group two into the center of the fray and the moving starts  again.

Bill Tank has Bon Jovi.  He really woke up the crow and the energy  appears
to have been carried over to the start of Group two. Moved the group as  is.

Last group of ten broken into two groups of 5. 622 (Lenny) 630 and
618(Jodi). Last 5 Winners Dog, 2 juniors, the vet and Leslie. Oder of this
group
is Winnerâ??s Dog, The vet with junior Handler, a Junior, Leslie and Holly  Ann.

Lew is walking down this impressive line.

Down to 19. took back 610 and 608.  21 left: Now moving 586, 607, 587,
626, 602, 634, 594,601, 621,614

Bon Jovi in the lead With Bill Tank followed closely by Bill Basu on Johnie
 Black, then Mikey on Secret Agent.

He moved Scottie (Galaxy)and Kent(Keeper) up front . Next group 615, 617,
629, 630,627,411,636,636, 610, 608
Back to group 1. Group 2. Staring intently  at the group of 10 before him,
Lew remains pensive.

He cuts the last three

Merging.  617 behind 586 Rest to the rear of the group
The crowd is  wild.

Winnerâ??s dog to front. The crowd goes even wilder.

First six set on the side. Moving the rest. 627 moved behind 607.  The  big
six are now at the forefront.  Each one gets to be lead once.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and  Temperament come  together

any post.