[ SHOWGSD-L ] SELECT BRAG

  • From: MC3935@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 21:09:29 EST

Finally back in Miami after a long drive from NC.
Can't describe the feeling of breeding and owning such a pretty girl, Sel.
Ch. Breal's Easy Does It, TC (2x AM/CAN. GV Marquin's Xtra Xtra, ROM & Ch.
Breal's Killian Acre Brandy, ROM).
Thanks to the Marquin's team (Mark, Barbara and Kevin for loving,
conditioning and training our spoiled girl, and to Jeff Pyle for the handling
of Easy.
The icing on the cake was taking home our new young male, Sel. Ch.
Lindenhill's Voodoo Drums (Tom Tom)
This dog is a dream come true, temperament, breed type, substance, and an
attitude that will never quit.
We will forever be grateful to Mike and Sheila Metz for allowing us and Dr.
Jose Perez-Gurri to share this once in a life time dog.

Manny Campo