[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SE Futurity Brags!

  • From: Kim McNamara <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 22:47:53 -0400

OOPS - In my excitement (and exhaustion) I neglected to mention a very VERY
important point - Jonathan was trained and handled to perfection by TEAM
YERGIN and I want to thank Scott and Loren for believing in my young man and
helping him to learn how to navigate the big circle.  Also to Junior Handler
Taylor Petry for her bravery in taking on the project of Katy Too.
Since so many have asked, I will post the major wins in another email - stay
tuned!  ;-)

Kim

--
Visit us on the web!  http://kimberliteshepherds.googlepages.com/