[ SHOWGSD-L ] SE Fut / Mat Judging Prgram

  • From: JLynCreations@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 15:41:34 -0400 (EDT)

I just received the judging program for our S.E Fut/Mat.
I just wanted to let everyone know that there is some incorrect information
 in the program.
My email address and phone number are incorrect....the correct info should
read as follows--
Linda Novotasky
904-282-8808
_JLynGSD@aol.com_ (mailto:JLynGSD@xxxxxxx)

 Under Other Activities this Weekend
It also incorrectly states that we will be having a Saturday show. We Will
NOT!!
I know Margaret has a lot on her mind and plenty to do with all this stuff
and I'm sure I forgot to make her aware of that change so I'm just making
sure  everyone is aware of that.. I don't want anyone making entries for a
show we  will NOT be having!!
As I have previously stated in other posts..we will have a Sanctioned Match
 in the morning that day and a GSDCA Temp Test in the afternoon with our
Hospitality Dinner that evening. Please remember to let us know how many of
you  will be attending so we can make sure we have enough food available!!
 If anyone has any other questions please contact me at the email  above so
I can get back to you ASAP. I don't check this one as often.

There is also a blank where the RV Rental cost should be. It is $30.00 a
night for hooks with electric and water, $15.00 a night if you don't need
hook  ups. There is also a dump station on site for your use if needed.

Hoping to see you all in a few weeks!!

Linda  Novotasky
_www.jlynshepherds.com_ (http://www.jlynshepehrds.com/)
_www.jlyncreations.com _ (http://www.jlyncreations/)