[ SHOWGSD-L ] SB2002 <> Tuesday, April 14th

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 09:15:17 -0700

SB2002 is now scheduled to be heard by the Community Affairs Committee on
Tuesday, April 14th, at 9am.
In spite of (or perhaps as a result of) our efforts to block this bill,
there have been a number of minor amendments filed (20 dogs vs 10 dogs,
deleting pet shops from the list of exemptions) this bill is going merrily
on its way.

Please contact everyone on your e-mail lists -- in state or out -- and ask
them to call or email or fax these legislators!
We need all the help we can get!!!

If out of the staters will FAX that would be great. Just tell them that you
were spending your travel dollars in Florida but if these anti dog bills are
going to pass -- you will rethink spending any money in this state. MONEY
TALKS TO THESE PEOPLE!!!!

SCRATCH WAITING FOR MONDAY. We NEED TO START NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I have
listed all the phone numbers below. We need to bombard them now. They are
all back in the home offices today. Faxes will work.

I sent out the voice phone numbers in Tallahassee last weekend. The list
below includes the voice lines for their LOCAL offices where they will be
TODAY!!

Here are the Fax Numbers for the members of the Senate Community Affairs
Committee AND Senator Constatine whose bill is SB2002 which is coming up on
Tuesday at 9 AM . Constantine is in Altamonte Springs and if anyone wants
to visit him in his home office -- I will give them the address.

There are a couple that only have phone numbers. PLEASE ask people to
contact them at home offices beginning now. Faxes cannot be blocked, phone
calls can. We need them bombarded this week and over the weekend.

PLEASE TELL YOUR LOCAL OFFICIALS AND THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS TO -OPPOSE- SB
2002 AND WHY!!!

THANKS FOR DOING A GREAT JOB.

---- PERMISSION TO CROSS POST ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Community Affairs Committee

THAD ALTMAN -- OFFICE, MELBOURNE
NO FAX. PHONE NUMBER IS 321-752-3138
(Call this guy; he is the one who filed those hapless amendments. He needs
an attitude adjustment just as much as Lee Constantine does.)

MICHAEL S. BENNETT (chairman) OFFICE - BRADENTON
FAX NUMBER 941 - 727 - 6349 OFFICE NUMBER 941 - 727 - 6352
STATEWIDE TOLL FREE NUMBER 800 - 500 = 1239

LEE CONSTANTINE (BILL SPONSOR) OFFICE , ALTAMONTE SPRINGS
407 - 331 - 9675 FAX NUMBER 407 - 262 - 7580
(He is not on the committee, but he filed the bill. He admitted H$U$ handed
it to him.)

TED DEUTCH OFFICE DELRAY BEACH
FAX NUMBER 561 - 496 - 5941 OFFICE NUMBER 561 - 496 - 5939

RODOLFO GARCIA, JR. OFFICE IN HIALEAH
FAX NUMBER 888 -284 - 8594 305 - 364 - 3191

ANDY GARDINER OFFICE IN ORLANDO
NO FAX NUMBER PHONE NUMBER 407 - 428 - 5800

ANTHONY HILL SR. OFFICE JACKSONVILLE
FAX NUMBER 904 - 924 - 1648 PHONE NUMBER 866 - 867 - 0289

JEREMY RING OFFICE MARGATE
FAX NUMBER 954 - 917 - 1394 PHONE NUMBER 954- 917 - 1392

GARY SIPLIN OFFICE IN ORLANDO
FAX NUMBER 407 - 522 - 2153 PHONE NUMBER 407 - 297 - 2071

RONDA STORMS OFFICE BRANDON
FAX NUMBER 813 - 651 - 2168 PHONE NUMBER 813 - 651 - 2189

STEPHEN R. WISE OFFICE JACKSONVILLE
FAX NUMBER 904 - 381 - 6040 PHONE NUMBER 904 - 381 - 6000
--
Stormy Hope
www.carpoc.org