[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SB 1790

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx>, <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>, <BeauChienFarms@xxxxxxx>, <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 13:35:36 -0500

Exactly !  Part of the pro-active portion of what needs to happen is to
maintain a database of the "good guys" and the "bad guys", and helping to
spread the word to the dog world prior to elections, so that those with a
sane attitude will not get pushed out of office by the anti-dog and AR
lobbies.

Margy