[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SAR dogs / Shiloh Shelpherds

  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, <GrnRam415@xxxxxxx>, <CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (List)>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:19:05 -0500

Carolyn,
You are always so reasonable.  I agree now that I think more about this.  I
punt with my heart way to many times.  Sandi Card
    From:  <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
     Wednesday, March 21, 2007 2:59 PM Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shiloh
Shelpherds

    > I understand by the requirements of the  award it must only go to a akc >
German Shepherd-
    no problem >  But I am truly ashamed that sending a certificate to honor a
dog that >  saved a
    child has become a my breed is better then your breed routine- and