[ SHOWGSD-L ] SANTA MARIA/SAN LUIS BAY GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG CLUB IN CALIFORNIA

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:57:10 EST

This has to be a perfect day for a dog show. It is about 60 out, with a  mild
breeze and hot sun overhead.

I took a while before I started to type in the show.  I got the news  about
Linda Sinclair when I got here, and after learning about Gail last week,  and
now the loss of one of the sweetest kindest people I know, it is hard to me  to
find joy in the dogs, or the day.  I know we all share with Art the loss  of
one of the worlds special people, and it is such a shame, and nothing we can
do.  I will miss her.

I see Flower Boy is here, as is Jack Kilgore, now talking to Jennifer Root
and Dave Coleman.  Tedi is stalking to Debbie Kaiser, and Don Jones is in  the
ring talking to Terry Chchran, (who looks great, by the way for anyone who
was worried about her).  Speaking of looking great, I see Sue Godek and  Nancy
was in the ring, looking younger than ever.  I see Thurmond, and Bill  Basu is
trying to ignore Ed Hil, and doing a good job of it.  I did get to  talk to
Carolyn Martello for a minute, but she is busy with her dog.  I see  Jim
Veatch,
and Cindy Tellefson is ring-side, (she should be home getting the  party
ready).  The party she and Bev put on for this show is worth the  trip, even
were
it ten times further to get here.

I did talk to Richard and Susam Koch, and Peter and Rhonda Cassiopia are
here,a nd shwed their young male. Ben Bignoria is sitting behind me, and has a
great yellow tie on today. Jack Newton is here talking to Jerry Guzman, and
Linda Taylor, (see how old I am) is talking to everyone. Right now she is in a
big group including Debbie Kaser, Jan Coleman and Ken Tank.

IT'S SHOW TIME!

9-12 PUPPY DOGS

1.   JIM-MY'S GIACOMO Breeder James Veatch & Jack  Newton.  By Ch Backachers
Chancellor v Almar X Caraland's Tammy Fauye Owner  James W. Veatch

2.   EAGLE HILL'S CABERNET SAUVIGNON Breeder Owners By Sel Ch  Pinebuck's
Kidd Carson, ROM X Eagle Hill's Sail Ahead owner Peter & Rhonda  Cacioppo

12-18 DOGS

1.   RIVENDELL-CHOPAE RIPTIDE Breeder Lissa Cunningham &  Jennifer Root.  By
Ch Jaccar- Rivendell Brando, HSAs TC X Rivendell-Chopae  Yum Yum HSAs Owner J
& L Cunningham and P & J Root

2.   MARQUIS' SHOW STOPPER SURGIO BreederDoug Oster & Liz  Oster By Kennlyn's
Aries v Hicliff Marquis's Finess Owner F Susan Godek &  Nancay K Godek

3.   CHARLES OF CARALAND Breeder Owners By Ch Caraland-Survival's  Magellan X
Ch Lou- Ro's Noble Decision Owner Jack Newton & Louis  Christina

4.   KNOCK YOURSELF LUKE Breeder Julie Von Ah By Ch Backachers  Ruggiero V
Milo X Kona Anela Vonah Owner Sharon & Dave Stevens

NOVICE DOG

1.   JEXRA'S DAYTONA Breeder T. Radigan, E. Hill & C. Caruso  By Ch Karagin's
Hoodlum of Castlehill X Elvaston's Tuscany, Owner Tracy  Radigan/Karen
Taylor/ Robert Nichols/Cindy Tellefsen

BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOG

1.   RIVENEELL'S LOU COSTELLO Breeder Owners By AOE Sel Ex. Ch  WeLove
DuChien's Patriot, HT, TC X AOE Sel Ex Ch Rivendell's Magnolia, HSAs, TC  Owner
Jennifer & Paul Root & Ben Bigornia

AMERICAN BRED DOGS

1.   ROCKNOLL'S ESPRIT DE CORPS Breeder Owners By Ch Kragin's  Hoodlum of
Castlehill X Ch Rocknoll's Salishan Own3er David O. Coleman &  Janet L. Coleman

2.  ASGARD'S WINTER NIGHTS Breeder John Passafiume and Tedi & Evan  Ginsburg
By Hunter of Cedar Canyon X Ch JP's Tequila Sunrise Owner Dr. Lori  Stewart

3.   MAR HAVEN'S SOUTHERN KNIGHT Breeder Carolyn Martello &  Frank Martello
By Ch Elvaston's Southern Byrne X Ch Mar Haven's Annie's Song  Owner Carol
Summers

4   JEZRA'S TALLADEGA Breeder E. Hill & T. Radigan & C.  Caruso. By Ch
Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill X Elvaston's Tuscany, HT Owner  Anne H.
Thompson &
T. Radigan & R. Nichols

OPEN DOGS
WINNER'S DOG
THREE POINTS

1.   VICTORY'S LEVIATHAN Breeder Joe Carroll By Ch Elvaston's  National Cup X
Kiss My Grits of Edan CDX Owner Terri L. Stout & Barbara D.  Stout

RESERVE WINNER'S DOG

2.   MAR HAVEN'S MR BEAU JANGLES Breeder Caroly Martello &  Debra Kaser By Ch
Elvaston's Southern Bryne X Mariner's Diva D'Arte Owner  Carolyn Briney

3.  TAX MAN OF KODIAK RIDGE Breeder Charlene Wilson and Karen Lazarr  By Ch
Cathiln's Tobruk AOE X Snowyrivers Nikita v Trinity. Owner Charlene Wilson

For those of you at home, and all the armed forces across the world, I am
sending this from the show before we do bitches. More to follow.

1.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together