[ SHOWGSD-L ] SANTA MARIA BRAGS!

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:36:34 -0600

Steve Grainger
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

This weekend at the Santa Maria shows in sunny CA..our Hickoryhill's Westwind's
Sassy v Babheim went BP and RWB (4pt major) under judge Kathy Potter. This was
Sassy's first time shown..and what makes this win even more special is that her
owner is a "newbie"..Dave Lasater from Utah!Dave told me how friendly the CA
folks were to him...thanks to all for making him feel welcome! Sassy was bred
by myself and Carlos Navarro and is sired by Ch.GQ X Brentary's Angel's Among
Us(Dealer granddaughter). Next day..under Jennifer Root...Sassy also went Best
Puppy.Sassy was expertly handled by Ken Tank. Also..we have a late brag..Covy
Tucker Hill's Echo Hill's Valencia finished his championship a couple of weeks
ago...and also recieved his HIC on the same day. Val is sired by Bull  x Covy
Tucker  Hill's Cereza and is owned Miguel Castro..and was handled from start to
finish by Greg Eschette. Thanks Greg for a great job with Val! We believe this
is Bull's 23rd champion. Steve and Christine
 Grainger