[ SHOWGSD-L ] SAN DIEGO on Saturday

  • From: ShantyGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:05:44 EST

The most WONDERFUL BRAG of all is when you can tell ALL  that there is a NEW
CHAMPION is our midst! She is now  CHAMPION SHANTY'S TANQUERAY!
My God, that looks so good. Tanga's Team was flawless, as was our sweet girl!
She so loves to get in that ring & do her thing, plus kiss the Judge, kiss
Jerry, kiss everyone that comes close enough!
We want to thank everyone that held off on the Saturday Show results until I
got home & didn't fall asleep with my fingers on the keyboard!
Tanga finished with ALL Majors, all California Shows, except for that win in
Las Vegas, which is a distant suburb of California! :-)
Tanga finished with 16 points (the extra one just cuz it was there) under the
following Specialty Judges:
Mrs. Jacqueline Rayner -  BOW & WB 3 pts
Mr. Don Smith - BOB, BOW & WB 4pts
Mr. Gary Szymczak - BOW & WB 3pts
MR. Dan Dwier - BOW & WB 3pts
Mr. Fred Schmidtke - BOS & WB 3pts
To ALL the above judges a very big heartfelt THANK YOU! You brought our dream
to realization. It is impossible to put into words the way we feel right now!
THANK YOU ALL so much!!
Our Love & thanks to TANGA'S TEAM: Bill Tank, Sharlonna McGaha & Gloria Rice
who got her career started in those "puppy & teenage  years"
More Love & Thanks to Tanga's other Mom SHERYL BROCKETT & Dad RODGER. Tanga
adorns them, which makes sending Tanga off to "camp" a little less difficult.
Tanga is trained to perfection by Sheryl who puts her heart & soul into every
dog she conditions & trains. The magic she does is second to none. Her after
the Show Care for owners, handlers & anybody else is an extra perk! We will
need
a blender at the National Sheryl! :-)
What to say now? Tanga was blessed with the BEST in the West when it comes to
handlers. We are fortunate to have many exceptional handlers out here, we
love all guys, you make showing dogs a lot more fun! Tanga's "Major" love guy
in
the ring is the Master JERRY GUZMAN. Jerry finished Tanga's Mom CH. Talimar's
DeJa Vu & now he has continued the family affair and finished Tanga! THANK YOU
Jerry, there is no one better.  We are looking forward to Tanga's future.
In my first Brag about Tanga I made a Major faux pas. NOT to be repeated!!
THANK YOU Dog Daddy
CH. NIKECLAYFIELD CASANOVA you obviously gave DeJa your best! Thanks Dad!
Well, for someone that was speechless I have carried on LONG enough, we are
just so darn proud of our beautiful girl. For now she is HOME with us until the
Fut/Mat are over & it's time to meet you all in St. Louis & our friends north
of our border. Thanks for listening one & all. We will see you at Ringside
real soon!
Sharon Buckley & Jean Lallensack
Shanty German Shepherd's
Home of CH. Talimars DeJa Vu & CH Shanty's Tanqueray
EJ/JB