[ SHOWGSD-L ] S. California Brag

  • From: "HessenGSD" <Peg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 14:16:35 -0700

"Moto" GCH CH Mariner's Akaya RN HSAs TC, CGC, OFA Excellent / Full
Dentition, DM Clear took Best of Breed on Saturday in a class of 10
outstanding specials. Thanks to Bud Drew for recognizing our girl and for
all the ringside support in the very hot weather. "Moto" was handled
beautifully by Cindy Tellefsen.

"Moto" was only shown sparingly in California Specialties and 4 All-Breed
shows in 2012. Despite that, she won 8 Best of Breed, 5 Best Opposite Sex,
2012 Pacific Coast Victrix and earned Bronze GCH. Special thanks to Jim
Moses, Sharon Newcomb, Michael-Robert Cheeks, Ken Tank, Doug Crane, Sheree
Moses, Joseph Molloy and Bud Drew for awarding "Moto" BOB in 2012. "Moto" is
currently #2 bitch in the USA for GSD defeated in 2012.

"Moto" is out of Utopia's Smooth as Ice (Joe Black repeat) x AM & SEL CAN CH
Mariner's Aria D'Arte (Boss daughter). Owners: Peg Graham & Debra Kaser,
Breeders: Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp & Cathleen Bennett.

Look for "Moto" with her friend and handler Cindy Tellefsen.

Peg Graham
http://HessenGSD.com
"May I always be the kind of person my dogs think I am."