[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Running vs Swimming

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <lfossland@xxxxxxx>, <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:52:41 -0700

I must add that it is difficult to find someone who will share his/her pool
with hairy subjects. There is always the filter problem. There is a lake
nearby but the water is less than inviting. When it gets cooler I will start
using my bike again for exercise with my kids, not recommended now. In the
meantime they will just have to cool off under the sprinklers. Not much
exercise, but fun as long as the sprinkler heads survive.

Lee F.