[ SHOWGSD-L ] Running for the board...

  • From: pruett@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:57:43 +0000

> We most definitely
>CAN discuss the elections....candidates CAN  let us know their positions on
>issues important to their constituents...

Christine - I must have missed this as well, as I didn't know we were able to
discuss the upcoming election on the list.  I just turned my petitions in to
Sharon Albright last week - so, I'm officially a candidate for the GSDCA Board
of Directors.  I am not "campaigning" but did want to let fellow listers know
that I am available to answer any questions they might have about my candidancy
- my backround, my life and work experience that I would bring to the board,
and my longtime involvement with and interest in the purebred dog and the
German Shepherd in particular.

Please feel free to contact me privately.

Laurie Pruett
Windy Acres