[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Running dogs without collars

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 08:43:12 -0700

I live in the AZ Yavapai county & if they find your dog for ANY reasons
without their collar IDs you're crucified big time if in some way can locate
the dogs caretaker. The city is so tired of running dogs. What's happening
is so many people can't take care of them anymore & just set them free
hoping they'll find other homes...;o( It's difficult to believe just in my
block area the loose dogs & cats that run the neighborhood. SAD! Kathy &
Koda

That is the law in maricopa county az.

Sent from my iPhone