[ SHOWGSD-L ] Running by Petition

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:48:11 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/05 9:43:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx writes:
I asked  for permission to post this and was told okay...Please add to this
list of  members running by PETITION...Patty

President - Lew Bunch
VP - Gary  Szymczak
Recording Sec. Mishka Bennett

Board
Carolyn  Martello
Lee Brown
Kris Fasano
Carmen Battaglia
Joan Fox
Randy  Darnell
George Berstler
Tom Castriota
Laurie Pruett
Ed  Hill
Kathaleen Strong

As I said, we should be proud of those willing to work and run.  This  reads
as a list of the best and the brightest, and I am pleased to see those  names
for me to choose from. While I know some think that those running have an
agenda, I know each of these people and I can say they want to serve this
breed,
and need our respect.

This year, we will have the best of the best to chose from, and it will be
hard to make a mistake.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together