[ SHOWGSD-L ] Runnin' from DA BULLS...OT

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:09:32 -0700 (PDT)

once every year in Pamlona Spain adult males fill the streets and run in mass
while being chased by several large (2000 lbs each) angry BULLS, today while
watching Sports Center I see this one guy just get slammed three times by this
one bull, and at the end the bull stomps on him....yes I admit males have the
tendency to do stupid and dangerous things ( like get married three
times..lol)...but I have never, ever had the desire to run down the street
being chased by a one ton BULL...at my ripe old age about the most dangerous
thing I do now is walk through airports with Bill Basu......lol.....oh yea,
males have a tendency to have strange senses of humor, cuz when that bull
slammed into that guy I laughed for 10 minutes......I'm still laughing....FB