[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rumors of my demise were exagerated

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:11:34 EST

In a message dated 1/17/2007 3:02:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lfossland@xxxxxxx writes:
Evan is  back with his wonderful sense of humor.

I was never gone, but am starting to try to get off the drugs that  they put
me on.  I am now in the clutches of Xanex and Vicodin, but getting  rid of
both of them, so I am a bit edgy.

Dania sent me a huge box of audio discs, and that is keeping my mind
working.  So far the hardest thing has been being bored.  Between  those and
the
tapes of Boston Legal from Ken and Kathy, (Ken actually brought  them by) I am
staying very busy.

I hope to get back to work next week, but right now, I am working on  getting
through the night without drugs.

Expect a plea from Tedi very soon.  If I don't drive her crazy, it  will be a
wonder.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together