[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rumors

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx, rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:12:41 EST

I think each club has their own unique situations.  Ours does good  with
Obedience but the Club the next day does not, so they dropped it.  I  don't
really know why they did not but it appears that maybe in our Area,  obedience
people generally only go one day on a weekend... Maybe down the road  in
your area there will be more people interested.
Deb

In a message dated 2/4/2011 9:08:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

That's  great for your club.  We tried for lots of years, hung on and hung
on.  Believe me, it was a decision NOT made lightly.  So I'm happy  it
worked for your club, it just did not work for ours.

Chris

Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

Ch. Tanbark's  2MuchBling Joelle Aramist
Ch. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle  Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch.  CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of  Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA

From: sally hayden  <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rumors
To:  tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday,  February 3, 2011, 9:28 PM

Interesting concept Chris -but why do the  people have to prove anything?
The
membership  voted on a  rotation it is in the By-laws-  or P and P I don't
remember  which.  A contract was signed- The BOD may think they have a good

reason to change the national site but do they have the right to go
against the
voice of the membership who voted for a specific rotation with  out the
approval
of the membership - Just asking

On Thu, Feb 3,  2011 at 3:19 PM, Chris S. Kimerer <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I  totally agree and hope that as many members as possible will write the
board
members.  I do think they listen to voices of reason, we just have to
prove
reason to them.

Chris

===========================================================================P
OST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
original
kind
are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of  the

Each Author is  responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its
administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
in any
post.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER
OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL
PARTIES TO THE POST AND  THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS
VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

For assistance,  please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

OST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
any
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of

expressed in any post.